This was a quick build of a 50W desktop audio amplifier based around the SainSmart 12V 50Wx2+100W TPA3116D2 board. The amplifier performed well into a 6 Ohm load and was able to hit “uncomfortable” levels (at a 4 foot listening distance) without distortion.
- SainSmart 12V 50W x 2+100W TPA3116D2 2.1 Amplifier Board
- Self-Stick 1/2″ Noise-Dampening Bumpers
- Kmise Z2807H3 14 x 17 mm Mini Aluminum Knob
- Black and Red Plastic Shell Speaker Terminal Binding Posts
- BOX3-1455N-BK Black Aluminum Box (6.30 x 4.06 x 2.10 in)
- 2.1mm Metal Panel Mount DC Power Jack
- 3.5mm Stereo Panel Mount Input Jack